About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Liverpool
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Sunday 11 March 2012

Coin Collection, Costco & Celeb Lookalikes


This is beginning to become a bit of a habit but once again this weekend I haven't inflicted my own brand of vodka fuelled terror onto the unsuspecting clubbers of Liverpool. What's happening to Boobleyboo? I know you're thinking it. Well don't worry I haven't gone boring, I just had better things to do this weekend. Like show off my coin collection. I even went to the trouble of having the beautician come round to help me polish and tidy the collection on Friday night, I wasn't being caught unprepared like last time. Ouch....tidying a coin collection is eye-watering.


I had to break the news to hot gym instructor that from now on I'll be showing my coin collection to someone else. I felt proper arlarse on him when he broke down in tears, he was clearly upset that I'd decided to move on. I'm sure they weren't tears of relief.


Also since @susielovesvodka recently moved in, I'd decided to sign up to a Costco membership and add her on as my lesbian life partner (we're REALLY not lezzas - swear down) and Saturday was the day we'd designated to go on a bulk buying adventure. Out intentions were pure, we picked up a 1kg punnet of strawberries on the way in and managed to swerve the giant muffins and tiramisu. Well done Boobleyboo. But then things took a turn for the worst when we hit the alcohol aisle and my eye was caught by a 1.75l bottle of vodka. Me and @susielovesvodka were excited like a gypsy bird at Southport fair hearing someone talk aba the 'grabber'. We started pushing each other up an down the aisles on the trolley and I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out. Somehow we ended up at the till with a crate of Smirnoff (Grey Goose equivalent for Glenns birds like us), 2 giant jars of mayo and a box of 100 freddos. This was scouse bulk buying at its finest.


Anyway, I thought I'd take this lull in drinking activity to share with you a hobby of mine. Taking covert pictures of people who look slightly like celebrities. This has been a hobby of mine for the past few years and it's loads of fun. The rules are the pictures either have to be covert, or, if posed, the person cannot know the reason why they are posing. Get involved and follow my account @CovertCeleb and I'll retweet any belters. This is the standard you're aiming for:


Alex Reid

 Bez Happy Mondays

Saddam Hussein



David Tennant's Dr Who




 Theo Paphitis
Kurt from Glee



Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino


 Gary Barlow


Chris Rock                                                                 



Akon



Doc from back to the future


Lenny Kravitz

Alan from the Hangover






James Corden


Robert Pattinson


Vivienne from Dirty Dancing



Steven Gerrard


Karl Pilkington


Tinchy Stryder


Mr Chow - The Hangover


Reverend Run


Happy snapping!

Inabit

@boobleyboo

xx


















0 comments: